Why power flush your heating system?
Black sludge builds up over time at the bottom of radiators due to internal corrosion. A power flush will remove the sludge and make the central heating system more efficient.
- Efficiency restored back to optimum levels
- More reliable heating
- Rust and scale protected central heating system
- Lower fuel bills (especially if system was previously very dirty)
- Longer life expectancy on your whole heating system
- Lower probability of damages to the heating system