1. Keep your family safe from carbon monoxide poisoning A poorly maintained boiler can leak carbon monoxide into your home, leading to headaches, dizziness, and even death. Carbon monoxide is colourless and odourless so it can poison you without you even realising.
2. Save money on your gas bill Customers are often surprised how much hotter their radiators are and how much money they save on gas bills after a full system service – especially for combination boilers! This is because the service removes sludge and corrosion from the radiator and boiler, so that the hot water can flow through the system more efficiently.
3. Prevent your boiler warranty from expiring prematurely Most boiler warranties have “small print” saying that the warranty is invalid unless the boiler is serviced yearly. We give you a full written record of the service so that you can prove to the boiler manufacturer that your boiler has been serviced, and get your boiler repaired for free if it breaks down during the warranty period.
4. Avoid expensive boiler breakdown and repairs It’s much cheaper to pay small service bills once a year than a huge repair bill when your boiler breaks down. You wouldn’t let your car go for four years without a service or oil change, so why would you do it with your boiler?
“Gas safety check and boiler service. Very quick: from calling to arriving and finishing the job, it took less than 2 hours. Best value among 4 traders that quoted the job. Also solved a plumbing issue at the same time.”
Look at these pictures. This is what happens when you say no to boiler maintenance and service. to book your Cambridge boiler service today!
…and many satisfied landlords, tenants and home owners.
“Fantastic service. Boiler fitted quickly and on budget. No hassles”-Ailsa
“British gas was going to charge me £5400 but CB Heat did exactly the same job for £3500”- Paul G
“CB Heat came to service our boiler and I mentioned a problem with the hot water tap in our bathroom – CB Heat fixed it in 5 minutes for free (there was a huge dead bumbleblee stuck in the pipe). Very pleased!”
– Yes, we will give you a full report including our findings and suggestions.
Well, it depends on many factors ranging from the accessibility of the appliance to its age, type, heat output etc… Generally speaking 30-50 minutes but for example back boilers (when boiler is in the chimney) may take up to 2 hours.
“We called CB Heat when our old boiler started leaking. We had an engineer looking at it within two hours. We decided to replace the boiler, received a very reasonable quote for two different boilers, chose one, and arranged for the work to be done on the following week. The team arrived on time, they were extremely nice and courteous, and did an excellent job (it would seem so far) at what I believe to be a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!”
– a valued customer from Cambridge